In these digital times we find ourselves in, it has never been more important to have an online presence. This all starts with a website for your therapy practice. As specialists in websites for therapists, we’ve pulled together six reasons why a professional website can help grow your practice.
- Brand image First and foremost, it’s important for your brand image and professional reputation to have a website. No matter how basic, it will convey an air of integrity, and show that you’re a professional outfit. It will also provide a destination to direct customers to, especially outside of normal working hours.
- Information Look at any good examples of therapist websites and they’ll all have one thing in common – plenty of information. As your online hub, your website should display information about opening hours, your address and out of hours contacts, if required. This makes it easy for customers to find what they need – an important part of your ongoing marketing efforts.
- Services Your website is also your calling card, showing off all the services you offer. Use this to your advantage and entice customers to make an appointment.
- Bookings Which bring us to the next point – bookings. Saving you and your customers time, the option to make bookings online is a prerequisite for websites for therapists – don’t get left behind and ensure your website has a booking facility.
- Show off your feedback Customer feedback plays an important role in attracting new customers. A good therapy website will include lots of authentic reviews from customers.
- Building goodwill Your website should be an extension of your therapy practice. It therefore offers an opportunity to connect with customers, be it through a chatbot, offering promotions, or having a blog with the latest company news.
Research shows that nearly two thirds of small business rely on their website to connect with customers. So there you have it, six good reasons why you need a website for your therapy business today!